● Small size. The smallest professional sharpener *
● All metal. We select only the most reliable materials.
● Swivel mechanism Flip-n-Sharp. Sharpen your knives with maximum comfort.
● V.C. system Angleset. Put the desired angle in one step.
● Saves your time. Assembles in a second, the sharpening takes very little time.
● Sharpening with diamonds. Diamond plates provide fast sharpening, which will last a long time
TSPROF Blitz - the professional version of the compact knife sharpener TSPROF Blitz is an indispensable tool for sharpening small everyday knives. The overall size of the device is 13x12x12cm, and the weight is only 1.5kg. It is easy to take with you outdoors or conveniently store at home.
The Blitz is equipped with a Flip-n-Sharp rotary mechanism that allows you to sharpen a knife without removing it from the clamps. Two steel clamps securely hold knives up to 200mm long.
A unique feature of the device is the V.C. system. Angleset. The angle setting on Blitz is performing by the movement of the knife relatively to the virtual center. That gives additional comfort when sharpening and reduces the impact of abrasive on the cutting edge.
The abrasive guide is installed in the hinge assembly with a gap of only 0.02 mm. The silent movement of the guide gives a new level of comfort during work.
● Delivery weight: 3400 gr.
● Delivery dimensions: 290x185x215 mm (LxWxH)
● Body material: Aluminum alloy
● Clamps material: Construction steel
● Stand material: Steel
● Overall dimensions: 113х130х134mm
● Weight of the device: 1500gram
● Spine thickness of the knife up to 4,5mm
● Blade length from 30 to 200mm
● Blade width up to 25mm
● Abrasive thickness from 3 to 15,6mm
● Abrasive length up to 150mm
● Minimal sharpening angle (by the side) 8°
● Maximal sharpening angle (by the side) up to 27°
The Kit contains:
● Blitz Body
● Blitz abrasive holder
● Diamond plates 5 pcs (Extra Coarse, Coarse, Medium, Fine, Very Fine)
● Leather on aluminum blank
● Dialux Blanc polishing paste
● Spare parts Kit Blitz (bumpers 5 pcs, short screws 2pcs, allen wrenches 1,5; 2 мм)
● Alcohol wipes, 5 pcs
● Marker for marking the previous sharpening angle
● Clamps screw driver, 2 мм.
Five diamond plates with different grittines are included with the device:
●Extra Coarse (≈F150) - rough grinding which will help to form the shape of the sharpening.
●Coarse (≈F220) - the next stage, after the formation of the grind of the knife. The beginning of the usual knife sharpening
●Medium (≈F400) - removes the toothy edge appeared in the previous steps.
●Fine (≈F600) - completes the main sharpening. It is enough to cut delicate tomatoes and not get dull from cutting the rope.
●Very Fine (≈F1000) - an even finer fine-tuning of the cutting edge to the state of "hair planing".
Use your polishing kit to bring perfection to your blade.
TSPROF Blitz is the professional level of sharpening in your home. Now in a compact size.
This product is warranted for 3 years, starting from the date of the products purchase.
During the warranty period, the manufacturer is obliged to repair, or replace the whole product or its parts if appear any defects caused by poor quality of materials or assembly. This warranty is recognized only if the product was used in accordance with the operating instructions, it was not repaired or disassembled by unauthorized experts, and has not been damaged due to improper handling, and also the complete set of products retained. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product. The warranty does not apply to defects resulting from (After the goods have been delivered to the consumer):
Non-compliance with the rules of operation, use of the product for the purposes for which it is not intended. Unskilled installation that resulted in failure of the elements of the product, or led to the poor performance of the product.
Mechanical damage, traces of chemical effects appeared after the transfer to a consumer.
Damaging or product malfunction caused by pets, domestic insects and pests, other people. Locking of the movable elements resulted by the extrinsic objects getting inside.
Non-compliance with the storage and transportation rules.
Unauthorized changes in product design or the installation of parts which are not provided by a technical documentation and operating instructions.
Increased wear of the products as a result of product use in production purposes, as well as improper maintenance or improper care.
Changing the appearance of the product which does not affect the performance of equipment, due to normal wear and tear.