Vendor code: TS-KD22004D
● Delivery weight: 3100 grams
● Delivery dimensions: 400x260x85 mm (LxWxH)
● Body material: Aluminum alloy
● Clamps material: Aluminum alloy
● Stand material: Steel
● Weight of the device: 2100gram
● Spine thickness of knives: up to 7 mm
● Blade length: up to 300 mm
● Blade width: 40 mm
● Abrasive thickness from 3 to 15,6mm
● Abrasive length from 10 to 160 mm long
● Minimal sharpening angle: (by the side) 9°
● Maximal sharpening angle: (by the side) up to 28°
The Kit contains:
● Kadet Body
● Kadet Abrasive holder
● Abrasive holder limiter 6 mm
● Kadet set of whole-milled clamps (2 pcs.) (Length of clamps: 100 mm)
● Diamond plates: 5 pcs (Extra Coarse, Coarse, Medium, Fine, Very Fine)
Five diamond plates with different grittiness are included with the device:
●Extra Coarse (≈F150) - rough grinding which will help to form the shape of the sharpening.
●Coarse (≈F220) - the next stage, after the formation of the grind of the knife. The beginning of the usual knife sharpening
●Medium (≈F400) - removes the toothy edge that appeared in the previous steps.
●Fine (≈F600) - completes the main sharpening. It is enough to cut delicate tomatoes and not get dull from cutting the rope.
●Very Fine (≈F1000) - an even finer fine-tuning of the cutting edge to the state of "hair planing".