TSPROF Kadet Nero+
TSPROF® Kadet Nero sharpening system means perfect sharpness of your knives always at the fingertips. Universal clamps allow you to sharpen both folding and large hunting knives.
TSPROF Kadet Nero is anodized in black according to the international Qualanod standard. Anodizing is used to improve corrosion resistance and strengthen the structure of the aluminum surface. This coating method allows the device to maintain its perfect appearance for many years.
All you need for good sharpening in the TSPROF® Kadet Nero sharpener: rotary mechanism, angle range from 8,5 to 28,5 degrees, rigid construction, and absolute precision in every detail.
The TSPROF® Kadet Nero knife sharpener can be taken anywhere, thanks to a well-thought-out system, the main parts of the device may be disassembled and compactly placed in a backpack, on a desktop, etc.
The TSPROF® Kadet Nero+ kit allows you to start sharpening knives without a long poring about what sharpening stone to choose. The kit already includes 5 TSPROF® Diamond plates of different grits, from Extra Coarse to Very Fine. These plates do not require soaking or the use of oil. We also added to the kit a brand Allen wrench for clamps.
Vendor code: TS-KD200011
● Delivery weight: 3100 grams
● Delivery dimensions: 400x260x85 mm (LxWxH)
● Body material: Aluminum alloy
● Clamps material: Aluminum alloy
● Stand material: Steel
● Weight of the device: 2100gram
● Spine thickness of knives: up to 7 mm
● Blade length: up to 300 mm
● Blade width: 40 mm
● Abrasive thickness from 3 to 15,6mm
● Abrasive length from 10 to 160 mm long
● Minimal sharpening angle: (by the side) 8,5°
● Maximal sharpening angle: (by the side) up to 28,5°
The Kit contains:
● Kadet Body
● Kadet Abrasive holder
● Abrasive holder limiter 6 mm
● Kadet set of whole-milled clamps (2 pcs.) (Length of clamps: 100 mm)
● Diamond plates: 5 pcs (Extra Coarse, Coarse, Medium, Fine, Very Fine)
Five diamond plates with different grittiness are included with the device:
●Extra Coarse (≈F150) - rough grinding which will help to form the shape of the sharpening.
●Coarse (≈F220) - the next stage, after the formation of the grind of the knife. The beginning of the usual knife sharpening
●Medium (≈F400) - removes the toothy edge that appeared in the previous steps.
●Fine (≈F600) - completes the main sharpening. It is enough to cut delicate tomatoes and not get dull from cutting the rope.
●Very Fine (≈F1000) - an even finer fine-tuning of the cutting edge to the state of "hair planing".