TSPROF Kadet Expert+
TSPROF® Kadet Expert sharpening system means perfect sharpness of your knives always at the fingertips. Universal clamps allow you to sharpen both folding and large hunting knives.
All you need for good sharpening in the TSPROF® Kadet Expert sharpener: rotary mechanism, angle range from 8,5 to 28,5 degrees, rigid construction, and absolute precision in every detail.
The TSPROF® Kadet Expert knife sharpener can be taken anywhere with, thanks to a well-thought-out system, the main parts of the device may be disassembled and compactly placed in a backpack, on a desktop, etc.
The TSPROF® Kadet Expert+ kit allows you to start sharpening knives without a long poring about what sharpening stone to choose. The kit already includes 5 TSPROF® Blitz diamond plates of different grits, from Extra Coarse to Very Fine. These plates do not require soaking or the use of oil. We also added to the kit a brand allen wrench for clamps.
● Delivery weight: 1900 grams
● Delivery dimensions: 400x260x85 mm (LxWxH)
● Body material: Aluminum alloy
● Clamps material: Aluminum alloy
● Stand material: Steel
● Weight of the device: 1900gram
● Spine thickness of knives: up to 7 mm
● Blade length: up to 300 mm
● Blade width: 40 mm
● Abrasive thickness from 3 to 15,6mm
● Abrasive length from 10 to 160 mm long
● Minimal sharpening angle: (by the side) 8,5°
● Maximal sharpening angle: (by the side) up to 28,5°
The Kit contains:
● Kadet Body
● Kadet Abrasive holder
● Clamps screwdriver: 4 мм
● Kadet set of whole-milled clamps (2 pcs.) (Length of clamps: 100 mm)
● Diamond plates: 5 pcs (Extra Coarse, Coarse, Medium, Fine, Very Fine)
Five diamond plates with different grittiness are included with the device:
●Extra Coarse (≈F150) - rough grinding which will help to form the shape of the sharpening.
●Coarse (≈F220) - the next stage, after the formation of the grind of the knife. The beginning of the usual knife sharpening
●Medium (≈F400) - removes the toothy edge that appeared in the previous steps.
●Fine (≈F600) - completes the main sharpening. It is enough to cut delicate tomatoes and not get dull from cutting the rope.
●Very Fine (≈F1000) - an even finer fine-tuning of the cutting edge to the state of "hair planing".