● Delivery weight: 2300 gr.
● Delivery dimensions: 290x185x215 mm (LxWxH)
● Body material: Aluminum alloy
● Clamps material: Construction steel
● Stand material: Steel
● Overall dimensions: 120х130х134mm
● Weight of the device: 1550 gram
● Spine thickness of the knife up to 4,5mm
● Blade length from 30 to 200mm
● Blade width up to 25mm
● Abrasive thickness from 3 to 15,6mm
● Abrasive length up to 160mm
● Minimal sharpening angle (by the side) 8°
● Maximal sharpening angle (by the side) up to 35°
The Kit contains:
● Blitz Body
● Blitz abrasive holder
● Abrasive holder limiter 6 mm
● Diamond plates 5 pcs (Extra Coarse, Coarse, Medium, Fine, Very Fine)
● Digital protractor stand
● Spare parts Kit Blitz (bumpers 5 pcs, short screws 2pcs, Allen wrenches 1,5; 2 mm)
Five diamond plates with different grittiness are included with the device:
●Extra Coarse (≈F150) - rough grinding which will help to form the shape of the sharpening.
●Coarse (≈F220) - the next stage, after the formation of the grind of the knife. The beginning of the usual knife sharpening
●Medium (≈F400) - removes the toothy edge that appeared in the previous steps.
●Fine (≈F600) - completes the main sharpening. It is enough to cut delicate tomatoes and not get dull from cutting the rope.
●Very Fine (≈F1000) - an even finer fine-tuning of the cutting edge to the state of "hair planing".
TSPROF Blitz is the professional level of sharpening in your home. Now in a compact size.
The universal holder of the Blitz 360 allows you to work with any abrasives up to 150 mm long, even without a blank.